A 56-year-old woman from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, has been diagnosed with Transient Global Amnesia (TGA) after a terrible headache apparently caused her to completely forget the last 38 years of her life.
One day in early October of last year, Kim Denicola was leaving a bible study at a local church when she called her husband to complain about an excruciating headache and blurry vision.
He told her to go to the emergency room, but some friends found her passed out in the church parking lot and rushed her to the hospital. The first thing Denicola remembers from after that incident is lying in a hospital bed and a nurse asking her questions she apparently had all the wrong answers to.
“She said, ‘Do you know what today is, what year are you in?’ I said, ‘Yeah, 1980.’ And she said, ‘Can you tell me who the president is?’ I said, ‘Yes, Ronald Regan.’ And she stopped,” Kim told Fox8.
- Stop hustling for husbands after acting 'silly' in your youth - Otabil tells young ladies
- E.L – De Plug ft. Teephlow (Prod. by Lexyz)
- I Will Win Grammy Award? Tekno Promises Fans
- Sarkodie – Hope (Brighter Day) ft. Obrafour (Prod. by JMJ)
- Stonebwoy Ft. R2Bees - Sheekena (Prod by Beatz Dakay)
- Di Asa Season 2 Pageant Wahala