Cristiano Ronaldo has been charged by UEFA for improper conduct during Juventus’ 3-0 win over Atletico Madrid in the Champions League last 16.
Ronaldo could face a similar fine to Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone, who he mocked with his goal celebration in the Italian side’s victory following a 2-0 defeat in the first leg in Madrid.Simeone was fined £18,000 by UEFA after grabbing his trousers provocatively after Atletico’s victory at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium but watched Ronaldo fire a hat-trick as the Turin side completed a remarkable victory from behind on Tuesday.
Juventus face Ajax in the Champions League quarter-final first leg in Amsterdam on April 10, but media reports claim he the Portugal striker will not face a ban with the decision being made by UEFA on March 21.
Source of myjoyonline.com
- Normalization Committee postpone launch of Special Competition
- Australian Open 2019: Serena Williams cruises into second round
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Kathryn Mayorga lawyer to meet Jasmine Lennard
- Goalkeeper Petr Cech to retire at the end of the season
- Fred Pappoe wants to lead Ghana Football Association
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame