Rwandan President, Paul Kagame is expected to arrive in Burkina Faso tomorrow to support a Rwandan film which is competing with 20 other films including Ghana’s Keteke produced by Peter Sedufia for the $20,000 price at the ongoing Pan-African Film and Television Festival (FESPACO), underway in Ouagadougou.
Nominated films at the festival have their countries support and are organising all sorts of events to attract tourism, culture and film funding. The Nigerian contigent I hear are organising workshops with huge funfare. Our film is there with only the Director and Producer although it opened the festival last Saturday and has had positive reviews. Where are Ghanaian stakeholders to leverage on that to draw co-productions into the country?
Ghana‘s Ministry of Tourism as well as the Creative Arts Council possibly have no idea about the festival?
- What to Say to a Grieving Friend
- Ghanaian Veteran actress Gifty Temeng is Dead
- Stop hustling for husbands after acting 'silly' in your youth - Otabil tells young ladies
- E.L – De Plug ft. Teephlow (Prod. by Lexyz)
- I Will Win Grammy Award? Tekno Promises Fans
- Sarkodie – Hope (Brighter Day) ft. Obrafour (Prod. by JMJ)