The Economic and Organised Crime Office (EOCO) has frozen the Bank accounts of the Chief Executive Officer of Mengold Ghana Limited, Nana Appiah Mensah, popularly known as NAM 1.
The Executive Director of EOCO, K. K. Amoah, who confirmed this to Graphic Online’s Mabel Aku Baneseh said his outfit has frozen three accounts of the NAM 1, adding that “we are still looking for more accounts to freeze.”
NAM 1 currently in the custody of the Dubai Police after he was arrested on Monday, December 7, 2018.
His arrest follows an alleged misrepresentation to security authorities in Dubai by a Dubai based company that he could be connected to an alleged botched gold business with a Ghanaian company, one of whose officials was known to him, close associates briefed on the matter have averred.
- Di Asa Season 2 Pageant Wahala
- BREAKING: Menzgold Boss NAM1 arrested in Dubai
- This is Why NAM1 was arrested in Dubai
- Horizon Royal Diamonds DMCC denies having connection with NAM1 & Menzgold
- Press Release: NAM1 was arrested in Dubai on December 7 – Ghana Police Confirms
- WhatsApp set to introduce fingerprint feature to prevent unwarranted access and aid security.